Players under the age of 18 are now registered electronically.
There are key 3 steps to completing the registration process
- Register player on RFU website
- Notify SPRC membership secretary of RFU registration via SPRFC website
- Pay for SPRFC Membership via SPRFC website
- done – go play rugby!
See below for detailed steps, we recommend you read this detail before attempting a registration.
Overview of steps in registration process
- Legal guardian/parent of player registers the player on RFU website
- Legal guardian/parent notifies SPRC membership secretary of RFU registration using this form.
- SPRFC Membership secretary actions the following
- Approves RFU registration request
- Registers player with SPRFC
- In doing so player details are created on the SPRFC website
- Player will now appear in relevant age group on the SPRFC website but with membership listed as ‘unpaid’
- SPRFC Membership secretary notifies legal guardian/parent that registration is complete
- Legal guardian/parent pays for membership on SPRFC website
- Name of player must be provided during payment process
- SPRFC Membership secretary links payment to player details
- Player will now appear in relevant age group with membership listed as ‘paid’
Note: in the event you receive an error message when registering on the RFU website please contact the SPRFC Membership secretary for assistance.
Am I registered? Is my membership paid?
Players will appear in the relevant team listing as follows:
|Registered Player – Membership not paid||Registered Player – Membership paid|