If you have questions such as;
- How do I play rugby for Stockwood Park?
- What will I need?
- How much does it cost?
- What time do you practice?
- When do you play matches?
then read on;
- We play matches on Saturdays with kickoff usually around 14h30.
- We practice on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm until 9pm.
- Player insurance is included as part of the club membership fee via the RFU. Details of this insurance are found here, you should review the cover provided.
- We offer several different types of annual membership to the club, see here for details.
- We normally play matches against each club twice in a season, once at home and once away.
- You will have to provide a pair of shorts, socks and rugby boots. We only provide a Match Jersey to play in, you will have to provide a practice jersey for practice sessions.
- You will need a pair of trainers for use before and after practice/matches as boots are not allowed in the main part of the clubhouse. The same applies at every club we visit.